Dr. Katrina Conard practices Pediatric Pathology in WILMINGTON, DE. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Conard is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 1979
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- U Penns Hosp
Dr. Katrina A Conard MD's Practice location
WILMINGTON, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Katrina A Conard MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Veteran Suffering from Parkinson’s Gets New Home
Army Staff Sgt. Joe Davis is a survivor. He survived tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now, Davis is a survivor who has Parkinson’s disease. For 11 years, Sgt. Davis served his county, planned to retire after 20 years and become a police officer. His dreams changed, however, when he was forced...
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are some people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people around them.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes. Leaves fall, and lands...
- All About Early Disseminated Lyme Disease
What is Lyme disease and what causes it?Lyme disease is a bacterial infection commonly seen in North America and Europe. It is caused by a bacterium known as Borrelia burgdorferi. The bacteria is transmitted to humans through a tiny black-legged deer tick, which feeds on human blood....
- Treatments for Chickenpox
What is Chickenpox?Chickenpox is a type of infection that typically affects young children and results in blisters on the skin. It is a viral condition caused by the chickenpox virus, which is known as the varicella-zoster virus. Chickenpox is a disease that is easily identified without a medical...
- Obesity May Heighten the Risk of Depression for Women with Lupus
A study shows that women who are obese have a heightened risk of depression when lupus is involved.Lupus is considered a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the autoimmune system and that may trigger different health issues. It is known to be a cause of depression due to the lack of energy for...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Maria Brescia Queenan MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Robert E Garola MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Mr. Kudakwashe Richson Chikwava MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Diana A Corao MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Jeffery L. Twiss MDA.I. DUPONT HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN WILMINGTON DE 19803