Dr. Sharon Tomaski MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)800 Wayne Street Marietta Ohio, 45750
Sharon Tomaski, MD, maintains a position within the Memorial Health System in Marietta, Ohio. Working more specifically in the Department of ENT within the Marietta Memorial Hospital, she offers over 25 years of experience to her patients suffering from ear, nose, and throat disorders or complications. Dr. Tomaski has been recognized as a Top Doctor in her field, as well as receiving Board certification and an Honorary Award from prestigious associations.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1986
American Board of Otolaryngology- Otolaryngoloy
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doc of 2005, 5280 Magazine
- Honor Award, American Academy of Otolaryngoloy, 2000
- Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Pediatric Otolaryngology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Tripler Medical Center
- Tripler Medical Center
- Children's National Medical Center (Pediatric Otolaryngology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her Grandmother
Dr. Sharon Tomaski MD's Practice location
EL DORADO, AR 71730Get Direction
Belpre, OH 45714Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Tomaski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Dr. Terry S Werner M.D.800 Wayne Street Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Gregory E Krause MD800 GRAND CENTRAL MALL STE 11 VIENNA WV 26105
- Dr. Mark Charles Nenow MD2010 GARFIELD AVE PARKERSBURG WV 26101
- Dr. Robert William Azar MD1801 Grand Central Ave Vienna WV 26105
- Dr. Richard Alan Gunovich DO800 Wayne Street Marietta OH 45750