Sharon Tomaski, MD, maintains a position within the Memorial Health System in Marietta, Ohio. Working more specifically in the Department of ENT within the Marietta Memorial Hospital, she offers over 25 years of experience to her patients suffering from ear, nose, and throat disorders or complications. Dr. Tomaski has been recognized as a Top Doctor in her field, as well as receiving Board certification and an Honorary Award from prestigious associations.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1986
American Board of Otolaryngology- Otolaryngoloy
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doc of 2005, 5280 Magazine
- Honor Award, American Academy of Otolaryngoloy, 2000
- Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Pediatric Otolaryngology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Tripler Medical Center
- Tripler Medical Center
- Children's National Medical Center (Pediatric Otolaryngology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her Grandmother
Dr. Sharon Tomaski MD's Practice location
EL DORADO, AR 71730Get Direction
Belpre, OH 45714Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sharon Tomaski MD | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sharon Tomaski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- Alternative Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an ailment that usually affects almost 37 million individuals in the U.S. only. Sinusitis often begins with cold-like symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, and facial pain/headache. Sinus swelling and blockage can create pressure that causes a serious agonizing pain inside...
- Dr. Mark Charles Nenow MD2010 GARFIELD AVE PARKERSBURG WV 26101
- Dr. Gregory E Krause MD800 GRAND CENTRAL MALL STE 11 VIENNA WV 26105
- Dr. Terry S Werner M.D.800 Wayne Street Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Robert William Azar MD1801 Grand Central Ave Vienna WV 26105
- Dr. Richard Alan Gunovich DO800 Wayne Street Marietta OH 45750