Dr. Brett Langston is a Prosthodontist (Dentist) practicing in Decatur, Georgia. Dr. Langston specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. We treat everything from as simple as cleanings and tooth colored fillings to complicated implant and full mouth reconstructions. Our team creates prosthodontics with the aid of high-tech dental equipment like digital X-rays and IRIS intraoral cameras. We also use the CEREC same-day restoration system to minimize appointment time and costs. To visit our inviting office, skilled dentists, and friendly team, schedule an appointment by calling us today. We are eager to care for your smile!
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Implant Restorations
- Ceramic Dental Bridges
- Ceramic Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers
- Facial Aesthetics
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-colored Dental Fillings
- Partial Dentures
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontists
- United States Army- Fort Gordon
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Ben Massell Dental Clinic
Professional Society Memberships
- Georgia Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Georgia Association of Sleep Prosthodontics, American Association of Dentists in Sleep Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- The Training he Received in the US Army
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time with his Wife and Two Children
Dr. Brett Langston DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brett Langston DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brett Langston DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Langston
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S. 3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD 7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills California 91307
- Byong K. U 6452 South Lee Street Morrow Georgia 30260
- Dr. Edward D'witt Mcdonald D.D.S. 2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Samy Samaan Other 24963 Heritage Oaks Dr Plainfield IL 60585
- Nahid Bahrami DMD 524 Thornton Rd. Lithia Springs GA 30122