Dr. Jenny brook Merkel is a Chiropractor practicing in EVANSTON, IL. Dr. Merkel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Merkel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jenny brook Merkel D.C.'s Practice location
EVANSTON, IL 60201Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90026Get Direction
Dr. Jenny brook Merkel D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Jose Aguilar D.C.300 Skokie Blvd. Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. James R. O\'Toole D.C.600 Central Ave Highland Park Illinois 60035
- Dr. Al J. Petrone DC, DABCO275 West Higgins Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Victor Manzo Jr.47 South 6th Street La Grange Illinois 60525
- Dr. Adam Michael Bruene D.C.2638 W. Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60622