Voted one of 2019 Phoenix Magazine’s Top Dentists, Dr. Bhatnagar founded BellaVista DentalCare in 2007 with a deep commitment to provide the best possible patient care. Dr. Bhatnagar is one of the nation’s top 3% dentists to be awarded the Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), and is currently on track to achieve the mastership award in 2020. Trained in Pittsburgh, Dr. Bhatnagar’s passion for dentistry drives her to stay current with advances in the field through study clubs and seminars. Her team exemplifies excellence by being voted Best of Ahwatukee by Foothills News 9 years in a row, and meets weekly to discuss their patients’ current needs and advances in the industry. Dr. Bhatnagar focus is cosmetic, implant, and family dentistry. She is appreciated by her patients for giving them personalized care and for being a perfectionist in her work.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Currently Earning a Masters Degree with the Academy of General Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- On TV, Doing a Spot on ABC's Sonora Living Live -
- Writes a Monthly Column with the Ahwatukee Foothills News -
- Albert Einstein University
Professional Society Memberships
- Arizona Dental Association, American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, SPEAR Society
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Sleep Practice, Journal of Cosmetic Dentists
Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar DMD, MPH's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar DMD, MPH | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar DMD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Chad Caffall DDS1801 E. Southern Ave. Mesa AZ 85204
- Dr. Brent D Pulley D.M.D., LTD1442 E Chandler Blvd Phoenix AZ 85048
- Dr. Owen Michael Waldman D.M.D.21809 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS6920 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale Arizona 85254
- Dr. John Aird Dana DDS2084 E SOUTHERN AVENUE TEMPE AZ 85282
- Daniel G. Kline2470 West Ray Road Chandler Arizona 85224