Dr. Carmen R. Wilson MD
Pediatrician3320 Live Oak Street Dallas Texas, 75204
Carmen R. Wilson, MD, is an established pediatrician currently employing the expertise of her 29 years in practice to serve her young patients and their families at East Dallas Health Center in Dallas, Texas. In addition, Dr. Wilson also works at Parkland Hospital, also in Dallas, which is part of a public health system adding more and more services into the neighborhoods that need medical services most. She was educated at the University of Guadalajara, Mexico and graduated in 1976. Certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics, she attributes her success to loving what she does and treating patients like she would treat her family.
Education and Training
University of Guadalajara
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches Residency Program at the hospital -
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loving what she Does. Treating her Patients like she Would her Family; She cares, helps, and listens.
Dr. Carmen R. Wilson MD's Practice location
Dallas, Texas 75204Get Direction
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D.3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD3705 Lakeview Parkway Rowlett TX 75088
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Jaqwiana Baker838 Elgin Court Rockwell Texas 75032
- Dr. Debra S Wright-Bowers M.D.2805 E Grapevine Mills Cir Grapevine TX 76051