Dr. Dolly Padovani-claudio is an ophthalmologist practicing in NASHVILLE, TN. Dr. Padovani-claudio specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Padovani-claudio can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Padovani-claudio can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dolly Ann Padovani-claudio M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
Dolly Ann Padovani-claudio M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What a Lung Transplantation for Cystic Fibrosis Is Really Like
Cystic fibrosis has been one of the more devastating and debilitating diseases to take hold of the population. The condition has forced countless research studies, clinical trials, and innovative treatments to try and mitigate the symptoms and effects of cystic fibrosis. One of the riskier but...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Study Finds New Breakthrough for Lupus: Transplanting Placental Cells
In a recent lab test using mice, transplantation of human placental cells suppressed immune and inflammatory responses of systemic lupus erythematosus. This success is a breakthrough in the treatment for lupus, an autoimmune disease that causes chronic pain. ...
- The Different Stages of Liver Cancer
Staging liver cancer is a procedure which aims to describe where your cancer is located, where it has spread to, and if it has affected other body parts or organs. Staging liver cancer is very important since it helps in determining the prognosis of your cancer and the most suitable treatment option...
- Motherhood and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Facts and Myths
Being diagnosed with a lifelong, chronic illness can affect more than just individual life. Being diagnosed at a young age means all long-term decisions must be filtered through new realities. While this is true for anyone, it can be that much more difficult for those that must learn to cope with...
- Everton L. Arrindell345 23rd Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37203
- Dr. Jennifer Luiz Lindsey M.D.1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Meghan S. Flemmons821 Pipers Lane Brentwood Tennessee 37207
- Dr. Franco Recchia MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Mr. John Benjamin Bond M.D.2201 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. William Gene Gates MD5410 Old Hickory Rd Hermitage TN 37076