Amber lee Trout is an acupuncturist practicing in BEND, OR. Dr. Trout evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Trout treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Amber lee Fisher Trout LAC's Practice location
BEND, OR 97703Get Direction
Amber lee Fisher Trout LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Mr. Steven Aron Foster-wexler LAC628 Nw York Dr Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Eric C Mallory MD, ND, LAC710 John Adams St Oregon City OR 97045
- Dr. Kevin Richard Pett PHD, DAOM39 NW LOUISANNA AVE. BEND OR 97701
- Mr. Jason Arnie Leistad L.AC.51681 Huntington Rd La Pine OR 97739
- Mrs. Chelsea Sarah Hunton phillips LAC20 Nw Greenwood Ave Bend OR 97701
- Ms. Lucille Marie Cronen L.AC.777 Nw Wall St Bend OR 97701