Thalia D. Sipple, DO, PhD, is an experienced emergency medicine physician currently working out of the Captain James A. Lovell Federal Healthcare Center in Northern Chicago, Illinois. The facility is the first partnership between the US Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense, integrating all medical care into a fully-integrated federal healthcare facility with a single combined VA and Navy mission. Dr. Sipple specializes in trauma care within the hospital, responsible for stabalizing critical care patients. Dr. Sipple additionally holds 25 licenses to practice around the US, and is the Director and Instructor for Meditrain International for Doctors.
Education and Training
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Licensed in 25 States
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Director and Instructor for Meditrain International for Doctors -
- Served United States Air Force during Vietnam
- Northwestern University (PhD)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Emergency Physicians, Military Officers Association, National Women's Leadership Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Parents and Family who were in the military and Medical for their Continued Support
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- VA Hospital
Thalia D. Sipple's Practice location
Gurnee, Illinois 60031 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Thalia D. Sipple | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Thalia D. Sipple's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Demetra Kimecik-Deligiannis 8032 22nd Avenue Kenosha Wisconsin 53143
- Dr. David I. Rosen M.D. 1535 Lake Cook Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Sara Michele Ferrera M.D. 2875 W 19th St Chicago IL 60623
- Dr. Maurice F Loeffel MD 450 W Highway 22 Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Joseph B Keenan DO 4201 W Medical Center Dr Mchenry IL 60050
- Dr. Trevor J Hamilton MD 660 N Westmoreland Rd Lake Forest IL 60045