Dr. James Gohar is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Forest Hills, New York. Dr. Gohar specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gohar can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gohar can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine 2003
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Georgia Regents University
- Nassau University Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Medical Association, Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Patient's Wellness and good Treatment
- Mount Sinai-Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. James A. Gohar M.D.'s Practice location
Forest Hills, New York 11375Get Direction
BRONX, NY 10459Get Direction
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James A. Gohar M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James A. Gohar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gohar
- What is Candidal Vaginitis?
Candidal vaginitis is an infection of the vagina. C. albicans is the major cause; however, yeast and Candida sp are also responsible for this infection. Women account for 15 – 20%, while expectant mothers account for 20 - 40% of candida vaginitis. Candida vaginitis infection risk factors...
- What Is Female Circumcision?
What Is Female Circumcision?Female circumcision is a crude practice that involves cutting off of either the labia or the clitoris of young women. The practice is also referred to as female genital mutilation or female genital cutting.This is a practice that has existed for decades in some...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Bradley Trivax MD200 Old Country Rd Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Linda Sung M.D.200 Old Country Rd Mineola NY 11501