Margie R. Joyce, MD, PhD, works as a pediatric radiologist at the Kosair Children?s Hospital based in Louisville, Kentucky. She has nearly thirty years of experience in her field and specializes in pediatric and diagnostic radiology. Dr. Joyce was educated at the University of Louisville and completed a residency at the University of Louisville as well. She is certified by the American Board of Radiology in diagnostic and pediatric radiology, having completed the necessary continued hours and quality care for such distinction. As a professional member of the Radiological Society of North America and the Radiology and Ultrasound Society, she is able to stay current in her field; also speaking regionally to colleagues on such topics.
Education and Training
University of Louisville
American Board of Radiology- Diagnostic Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Speaking -
- University of Louisville
- Kosair Children's Hospital (Department of Anatomy)
Professional Society Memberships
- Radiological Society of North America, Radiology and Ultrasound Society
Articles and Publications
- Has Published an Article
What do you attribute your success to?
- Strong Mentors, Strong Support System, Family, Friends, Parents
Margie R. Joyce's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Margie R. Joyce | Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Margie R. Joyce's reviewsWrite Review
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Can Going Gluten-Free Help with Crohn's and Colitis?
Not all individuals with inflammatory bowel disease react to the same foods the same way. While there is no specific diet that helps every individual coping with IBD, some individuals have reported success with eliminating gluten. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, wheat, and triticale. It...
- Nymphomania: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
Nymphomania is a mental disorder. The person shows characteristic compulsive sexual behavior. Compulsive means unwanted actions and rituals. The person repeatedly engages in it without getting any pleasure out of it, or the person is unable to control the behaviors. A person with nymphomania acts...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Melanie B Levin MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Gary M Amundson MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Margie R Joyce MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Karen K Moeller MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Marilee Benson MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Rajaneeshankar Palani MBBS, MD, DNB1611 NW 12th Ave Miami FL 33136