Dr. Allison Seidel is a speech language pathologist practicing in EVERETT, WA. Dr. Seidel specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Seidel evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Seidel helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Allison Way Seidel SLP's Practice location
EVERETT, WA 98208Get Direction
Allison Way Seidel SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Mrs. Laura Rathman CCC SLP4730 COLBY AVE EVERETT WA 98203
- Ms. Marilyn Lee Philpott MA, CCC-SLP1237 W MAIN ST MONROE WA 98272
- Kali Elizabeth Glynn SPEECH THERAPIST16030 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY STE 140 MILL CREEK WA 98012
- Mrs. Kris Marie Hermanns-laframboise M.A. CCC-SLP6524 125TH AVE NE KIRKLAND WA 98033
- Mrs. Barbara Lynn Hunter MS CCC-SP2000 200TH PL SW LYNNWOOD WA 98036
- Elizabeth Kuehn8301 161ST AVE NE REDMOND WA 98052