Kristen Ayres is a physical therapist practicing in PRESCOTT, AZ. Kristen Ayres specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kristen Ayres can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kristen Ayres will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kristen M Ayres DPT's Practice location
PRESCOTT, AZ 86301Get Direction
Kristen M Ayres DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Kimberly L Albarran PT, DPT2852 N Navajo Dr Prescott Valley AZ 86314
- Dr. Mikaela F Colner DPT3117 Stillwater Dr Prescott AZ 86305
- Jean M Bowman P.T.1202 Willow Creek Rd Prescott AZ 86301
- Ms. Diana Lynn Curl P.T.7876 E Florentine Rd Prescott Valley AZ 86314
- Jennifer Mae Achzen patterson PT3195 Stillwater Dr Prescott AZ 86305
- Anna maria Thorstad PT3494 N Victor Rd Prescott Valley AZ 86314