Dr. Jason Durnas is a Chiropractor practicing in Naperville, Illinois. Dr. Durnas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Durnas seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic
DC (Doctor of Chiropractic)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Pulbic Speaking for Patient Education and Community Awareness -
Dr. Jason Durnas DC's Practice location
Naperville, Illinois 60540 Get Direction
Naperville, IL 60563 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jason Durnas DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jason Durnas DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Durnas
Dr. Durnas is awesome
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Robert Vincent DiMonda DC 1832 Centre Point Circle Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Rishi Kapoor D.C. 1175 East Ogden Avenue Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC 1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Al J. Petrone DC, DABCO 275 West Higgins Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Victor Manzo Jr. 47 South 6th Street La Grange Illinois 60525
- Dr. Matthew D. Peahl DC SC 1052 Hillgrove Avenue Western Springs Illinois 60558