Dennis Morgan is a physician assistant practicing in SUMMERVILLE, SC. Dennis specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Novel method for rapid assessment of antibiotic resistance in Escherichia coli isolates from environmental waters by use of a modified chromogenic agar.
- Removal of antibiotics in conventional and advanced wastewater treatment: implications for environmental discharge and wastewater recycling.
- Antibiotic-resistant Escherichia coli in wastewaters, surface waters, and oysters from an urban riverine system.
- Is there a risk associated with the insect repellent DEET (N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide) commonly found in aquatic environments?
- The occurrence of antibiotics in an urban watershed: from wastewater to drinking water.
Dennis Edward Morgan PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT's Practice location
SUMMERVILLE, SC 29485Get Direction
Goose Creek, SC 29445Get Direction
Dennis Edward Morgan PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT's reviewsWrite Review
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- How to Remove a Deer Tick to Prevent Yourself from Getting Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by a spirochete known as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is a spiral-shaped bacterium that replicates within the body with the ability to evade the immune system, causing Lyme disease. Lyme disease is more commonly seen during the spring and summer seasons. The...
- What to Expect from Your Endocrinologist if You Have Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These hormones are important in maintaining the metabolic rate and energy levels of a person. In some cases, the person may go to a general practitioner for first visit who will then...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- The Early Signs of Lupus
Lupus is associated with a number of symptoms and conditions that can lead a person to seek help from a doctor. If you have recently been diagnosed with lupus, you may have experienced the following.Signs of LupusFatigue: Almost all people who have lupus would experience various levels of fatigue....
- The Very Real and Deep Depression That Is Often Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
To date, what exactly triggers the onset of MS remains unknown. In some individuals, attacks of neurologic symptoms come and go, while in others, the attacks never get better. Nevertheless, in all individuals with MS, damage to the nerves can make it difficult for the nerve impulses to travel...