Franklyn Alexander, DDS, maintains a private dental practice based out of Arlington, Texas. Dr. Alexander specializes in cosmetic dentistry; utilizing soft tissue lasers for a variety of services including root canals, laser periodontal therapy, cosmetic gum lifts, and canker sore and cold sore treatments. Dedicating over 3500 hours of advanced education courses on such topics as laser dentistry, cosmetic enhancement, non-surgical gum care, reconstructive dentistry and nutrition, Dr. Alexander has been honored with several accolades including America?s Top Dentist, Texas Monthly Super Dentist, and Consumer Research Council of America?s Top Dentist. Having an outstanding rapport with patients in Texas, Dr. Alexander is the Team Dentist for the Texas Rangers and acts as the Chair of the University of Texas Chancellor?s Committee. Dr. Alexander remains involved in his community through speaking locally to colleagues and memberships with dental organizations.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Dentistry
Completed courses in Laser Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Locally within Texas -
- America's Top Dentist, 2009-2013
- Consumer Research Council of America's Top Dentists: 2009-2013
- Has Scholarships in his Name
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, International Association of Dentists, Oral Cancer Foundation
What do you attribute your success to?
- Continuing Education, He strives to keep up to date with all the new changes.
Hobbies / Sports
- Football, Philanthropy, Traveled to over 30 Countries
Franklyn Alexander's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Franklyn Alexander | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Franklyn Alexander's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Doan T. Bui D.D.S. 8600 Precinct Line Road Colleyville Texas 76034
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S. 910 W Mitchell St Arlington TX 76013
- Chip Mercer 725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Scott William Roberts 5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Jonathan Thien Nguyen DDS 8021 Matlock Road Arlington Texas 76002
- Schubert Lynn Sapian 2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie Texas 75052