Franklyn Alexander, DDS, maintains a private dental practice based out of Arlington, Texas. Dr. Alexander specializes in cosmetic dentistry; utilizing soft tissue lasers for a variety of services including root canals, laser periodontal therapy, cosmetic gum lifts, and canker sore and cold sore treatments. Dedicating over 3500 hours of advanced education courses on such topics as laser dentistry, cosmetic enhancement, non-surgical gum care, reconstructive dentistry and nutrition, Dr. Alexander has been honored with several accolades including America?s Top Dentist, Texas Monthly Super Dentist, and Consumer Research Council of America?s Top Dentist. Having an outstanding rapport with patients in Texas, Dr. Alexander is the Team Dentist for the Texas Rangers and acts as the Chair of the University of Texas Chancellor?s Committee. Dr. Alexander remains involved in his community through speaking locally to colleagues and memberships with dental organizations.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Dentistry
Completed courses in Laser Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Locally within Texas -
- America's Top Dentist, 2009-2013
- Consumer Research Council of America's Top Dentists: 2009-2013
- Has Scholarships in his Name
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, International Association of Dentists, Oral Cancer Foundation
What do you attribute your success to?
- Continuing Education, He strives to keep up to date with all the new changes.
Hobbies / Sports
- Football, Philanthropy, Traveled to over 30 Countries
Franklyn Alexander's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Franklyn Alexander | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Franklyn Alexander's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S. 910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Chip Mercer 725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Schubert Lynn Sapian 2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Dr. Leon Demont James DDS 150 East Highway 67 Duncanville Texas 75137
- Dr. Anissa Singratanakul DMD 1231 William D Tate Ave Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Rodney Alles DDS 2616 Long Prairie Rd Flower Mound Texas 75022