Dr. Aaroop Haridas is a rheumatologist practicing in LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Haridas specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Haridas treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Aaroop Haridas M.D.'s Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Aaroop Haridas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haridas
- Can Detoxing Help Ease Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Many fibromyalgia patients have to deal with mystery symptoms for years before getting a proper diagnosis. And. once they receive a diagnosis, the struggle is far from over. With fibromyalgia, patients are often left to their own devices and figure out on their own what helps to ease symptoms. One...
- Is It Possible to Gain Weight When Using Lyrica for Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia causes widespread chronic pain, as well as a heightened pain response to both touch and pressure. Symptoms include chronic muscle pain, fatigue, sleep issues, and tender trigger points, which are usually treated by a mixture of medications and lifestyle changes, like diet and stress...
- Neighborhood Star Tichina Arnold Is an Advocate for the Fight Against Lupus
The 16th annual Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon was held in LA in November and designer handbags from Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, and Prada were featured at the event to award “Neighborhood” star Tichina Arnold and her sister Zenay with the non-profits' Women of the Year Achievement...
- Singer-Songwriter Blaithin Carney Opens Up About Fibromyalgia
Following Lady Gaga’s announcement, Naas singer and songwriter Blaithin Carney also shared her own story of fibromyalgia.After 13 years of marriage, the Irish singer-songwriter moved to Naas with her sons. She has two sons and four male siblings which are all, including her, musically inclined....
- Gentle Exercises and Massages to Ease the Pain for Fibromyalgia Patients
Stiff muscles and severe pain in fibromyalgia patients may discourage them from trying to exercise. Studies have found, though, gentle exercise that isn’t too taxing on the body helps ease pain. Additionally, connective tissue massages provide further relief for patients.A study published in...
- Fibromyalgia: The 18 Tender Points
Are you suffering from aching or stinging around various parts of your body? It might not be just something common like muscle soreness if it keeps occurring and it seems like there's no chance to stop it. Chances are, you might have fibromyalgia. But before you start self-diagnosing, you're going...
- Prof. Tamer Alsebai M.D.10001 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jasen C Chi M.D.10301 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Safwan H Sakr MD310 Buttercup Dr Mountain Home AR 72653
- Dr. James H Abraham M.D.10001 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Alina M Voinea MD5 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Hugo E Jasin4301 W Markham St # 576 Little Rock AR 72205