Dr. Yuanquan Yang is an oncologist practicing in BUFFALO, NY. Dr. Yang specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Yang manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Yuanquan Yang M.D.'s Practice location
BUFFALO, NY 14263Get Direction
Yuanquan Yang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- Revealing a Terminal Ovarian Cancer: A Personal Story
A terminal cancer diagnosis is an extremely difficult thing to process, and the hardship is only amplified when sharing the news with someone who loves you. There is a stress surrounding how to break the news, and a worry for how they will cope with it.This is how Linda Tierney decided to tell her...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- New One-day Treatment for Breast Cancer
One in eight U.S. women are diagnosed with breast cancer. When a woman finds out she is one of those statistics, the news is overwhelming; depression, fear, and anxiety are common. The reality is tough to bear.It’s obvious that the treatment of breast cancer is one of long-time commitment. So,...
- Dr. Michael Carol Snyderman M.D.515 Abbott Road Buffalo New York 14220
- Dr. Pankaj K. Singhal MD, MS1020 Youngs Road Williamsville New York 14221
- Dr. Ellis Levine MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Maureen Ross MD PHDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Arthur I. Radin M.D.41 Fifth Ave New York NY 10003
- Dr. Foluso Olabisi Ademuyiwa MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263