Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan is an Internist working for over three decades in his field. He maintains a private practice entitled, Kumar Rajagopalan. His area of expertise is in Pulmonology and he is a graduate of Madras Medical College from 1976.
Education and Training
Madras Medical College
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute 1986
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches Respiratory Education -
- Coney Island Hospital
- Christian Medical College
- Coney Island Hospital (Pulmonology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Thoracic Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Work Ethic, Patients are his priority.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- Internal Medicine Journal
- Florida Hospital
- University Hospital and Medical Center
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD's Practice location
Hollywood, Florida 3302Get Direction
SUNRISE, FL 33351Get Direction
Pompano Beach, FL 33076Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rajagopalan
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Douglas M. Weissman MD10167 NW 31st Street Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD2601 Southwest 37th Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Teresa Martinez M.D7811 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155