Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan is an Internist working for over three decades in his field. He maintains a private practice entitled, Kumar Rajagopalan. His area of expertise is in Pulmonology and he is a graduate of Madras Medical College from 1976.
Education and Training
Madras Medical College
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute 1986
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches Respiratory Education -
- Coney Island Hospital
- Christian Medical College
- Coney Island Hospital (Pulmonology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Thoracic Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Work Ethic, Patients are his priority.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- Internal Medicine Journal
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD's Practice location
Hollywood, Florida 3302Get Direction
SUNRISE, FL 33351Get Direction
Pompano Beach, FL 33076Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rajagopalan
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 SW 24TH ST MIAMI FL 33155
- Dr. Douglas M. Weissman MD10167 Nw 31st St Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD2601 Southwest 37th Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Teresa Martinez M.D7811 Sw 24th St Miami FL 33155