Dr. Michael Rihn is a Chiropractor practicing in HELOTES, TX. Dr. Rihn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rihn seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Michael B Rihn DC's Practice location
HELOTES, TX 78023Get Direction
Michael B Rihn DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Khoa Ho4553 N. Loop 1604 W. San Antonio TX 78249
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.173 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd New Braunfels TX 78130
- Dr. Dean T. Odmark D.C.12000 Starcrest Dr San Antonio TX 78247
- Dr. Karishma Patel Yakkala D.C.8228 Bandera Rd San Antonio TX 78250
- Dr. Joe A. Hester D.C.1313 Se Military Dr San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Michael Robert Golab DC1205 N Loop 1604 W San Antonio TX 78258