Manoher R. Bearelly is an experienced psychiatrist with 43 years of practice in the field. He graduated from Gandhi Medical College in 1970 with specialization in Addiction Medicine. Presently he is in private practice. Bearelly is a fellow of Washington University, St. Louis, and holds the memberships of American Psychiatric Association and American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He spends time with his family as much as he can and links his success to their support and guidance.
Education and Training
Gandhi Medical College
Board Certified in Addiction Medciine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- W G Eliot Child Psy-Wa Univ, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; St Louis Univ Hosp, Psychiatry; Mo Baptist Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Chipping Norton War Memorial
- Washington University St. Louis
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Experiences, Full Family Support
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Manoher R. Bearelly M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, Missouri 65203Get Direction
HANNIBAL, MO 63401Get Direction
Anna, IL 62906Get Direction
Fulton, MO 65251Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Manoher R. Bearelly M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Manoher R. Bearelly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- How Can I Treat Anxiety at Home?
Understanding AnxietyAnxiety attacks are difficult to control without the help of a therapist. But by learning and educating oneself about anxiety may help to prevent it. Anxiety is an excessive reaction to a stressful situation, which brings in trembling, a choking feeling, pain in the heart...
- Dr. Emaya Anbalagan MDOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Stephanie D Bagby-stone MD1101 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Efosa Airuehia MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Sofia S Yahya M.D.800 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Karrisa Ann Grellner M.D.One Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Judith E Grimmond MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212