Errol Lloyd is a radiologist certified by the American Board of Radiology. He graduated from Howard University in 1971 and specialized in Osteoradiology. A member of American Radiology Association, American Medical Association, Washington DC Medical Society and Southern Medical Association; he dedicates his success to his father who helped him flourish in his career.
Education and Training
American Board of Radiology- Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Teaching -
- Howard University Hospitals
- Howard University Hospitals
Professional Society Memberships
- American Radiology Association, American Medical Association, Washington DC Medical Society, Southern Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His father, who was a doctor, Being Dedicated to the Field, Maintaining Stability Within his Career
Hobbies / Sports
- Traditional Jazz
Errol Lloyd's Practice location
Hollywood, Florida 33312Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Errol Lloyd | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Errol Lloyd's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Andrew Akerman650 West Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139
- Charif Sidani1611 Northwest 12th Avenue Miami Florida 33136
- Kailash S. Amruthur M.D.1613 Northwest 136th Avenue Sunrise Florida 33323
- Peter J. Sullivan M.D.3501 Johnson St Hollywood FL 33021
- Michael J. Alboucrek M.D.1600 South Andrews Avenue Fort Lauderdale Florida 33612
- Modesto Sanchez-torres MD19051 Collins Ave North Miami Beach FL 33160