Dr. Geraldo Castro-betances is a general practitioner practicing in PHILADELPHIA, PA. Dr. Castro-betances does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Castro-betances provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Geraldo Castro-betances MD's Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19122Get Direction
Dr. Geraldo Castro-betances MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- When to See a Doctor About a Sore Throat
Both children and adults can be affected by sore throats for a variety of reasons. These include bacteria, allergy, viruses and drainage of a runny nose that can lead to throat pain or discomfort.Sore throat is usually a symptom of an underlying condition. To be able to treat a sore throat, the...
- Cold Vs. Flu: Can You Tell the Difference?
A Common Cold: What is it?A cold is one of the most common conditions that causes an individual to miss school and work. A common cold is responsible for 22 million missed school days each year. The symptoms of a common cold may resolve spontaneously and rapidly, or they can last for a few weeks....
- Chia Seeds and Health: Everything You Need to Know
Chia seeds are praised as a superfood by health enthusiasts. Chia seeds are a versatile ingredient with several health benefits that can be used in a variety of different ways. Most importantly, they are known to promote weight loss, which is currently one of the hottest topics of the health...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Dr. Jeanette M Morrison DO342 W Germantown Pike Norristown PA 19403
- Dr. Michele Columbo M.D.875 County Line Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Neal Ira Mermelstein DO7439 Frankford Ave Philadelphia PA 19136
- Dr. Michele Ellen Gladstone DDS920 Town Center Dr Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Robert C Schmutzler MD1245 Highland Ave Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Anthony Colavita MD6334 Elmwood Ave Philadelphia PA 19142