Dr. Tyler Auclair is a psychologist practicing in CHESTERFIELD, MI. Dr. Auclair specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Auclair evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Auclair because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Tyler J Auclair's Practice location
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48051Get Direction
Tyler J Auclair's reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- What Is Polyamory?
What does "polyamorous" mean?"Polyamorous" is a neologism derived from the English term "polyamory," and is a word composed of poly (Greek for "many") and amor (Latin for "love"). To mix Greek and Latin roots in one word is considered by some a mistake, but there are a number of common words,...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP12901 Dartmouth St Oak Park MI 48237
- Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH.30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights Michigan 48071
- Shelley Galasso Bonanno MA LLP36975 Utica Road Clinton Township MI 48036
- Dr. Eva A Carababas PH.D.27472 Schoenherr Rd Warren MI 48088
- Dr. Ann A. Sheridan PH.D.11111 Hall Rd Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Robert S Fink PH.D.1460 Walton Blvd Rochester MI 48309