Dr. Caitlin Fink is a dermatologist practicing in BETHESDA, MD. Dr. Fink specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Fink diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Caitlin Fink D.O.'s Practice location
BETHESDA, MD 20889Get Direction
Dr. Caitlin Fink D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition that affects the skin when it is exposed to high temperatures, and sweat gets trapped beneath the layers of the skin. Victims of this condition usually experience general symptoms such as:...
- What Causes Heat Rash?
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition that results from the blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition usually affects people living in hot and humid places. As a result of the blocked pores of the skin (sweat ducts), perspiration is trapped under the skin. Once sweat is stuck in the...
- Is it Heat Rash or Folliculitis?
What Is Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition of the skin that results from a blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition can be attributed mostly to excess sweating, and is therefore very common in hot and humid areas. All people can be affected by heat rash, especially if they are in conditions that...
- What Are Fordyce Spots and What Causes Them?
What are Fordyce spots?Fordyce spots, also called as Fordyce glands or Fordyce granules, are enlarged sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with hair follicles. These spots are harmless and painless and are commonly seen inside the cheek's lining or on the edge of the lips. They are...
- Maculopapular Rash: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction to Maculopapular RashA maculopapular rash is a lesion that can appear as flat or raised skin. The name “maculopapular” itself is a blend of two words: “macule” meaning flat, discolored skin lesions, and “papule”, which means a small, raised bump. The skin lesions can merge...
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
It is treatable and definitely curable. It is a condition that primarily affects men, but it can occur in women as well. It is an uncomfortable and deeply irritating itch in your groin that refuses to go away. Caused by a fungus, it leaves a painful wavy rash in its wake. These are the signs and...
- Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD1145 19th Street NW Washington DC 20036
- Dr. Edward Stolar MD1712 I Street Northwest Washington D.C. 20006
- Dr. Zidi Berger M.D.10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda Maryland 20817
- Margaret Sommerville5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD201 N Washington St Falls Church Virginia 22046
- Dima Ali1801 Robert Fulton Drive Reston Virginia 20191