Beth Klump is a physician assistant practicing in MONACA, PA. Beth specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Amino Acid Synthesis in Photosynthesizing Spinach Cells : EFFECTS OF AMMONIA ON
- Effects of carbon dioxide and oxygen on the regulation of photosynthetic carbon
- Effects of glycine hydroxamate, carbon dioxide, and oxygen on photorespiratory
- Glyoxylate and glutamate effects on photosynthetic carbon metabolism in isolated
- Evidence that a Chloroplast Surface Protein Is Associated with a Specific Binding
- Effects of ammonia on carbon metabolism in photosynthesizing isolated mesophyll cells from Papaver somniferum L.
- Mass spectrometrically derived amino acid sequence of thioredoxin from
- Evidence for a nickel-containing carbon monoxide dehydrogenase in
- Ferredoxin/flavoprotein-linked pathway for the reduction of thioredoxin.
Mrs. Beth Ann Klump PA-C's Practice location
MONACA, PA 15061Get Direction
Mrs. Beth Ann Klump PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Hope for Recurring Ovarian Cancer Patients
Ovarian cancer, known as the ‘silent killer’, is the 5th leading cause of cancer-related deaths among women ages 35 to 74. As of this year, it is estimated that more than 22,000 new cases of ovarian cancer will be diagnosed. ...
- "Laverne & Shirley" Star Penny Marshall Has Died Due to Complications of Diabetes
Best known for her role as Larverne DeFazio, actress and director Penny Marshall captured American audiences’ hearts. Marshall saw a lot of success throughout her career. She was the first female director to ever gross more than $100 million with her movie “Big,” starring Tom Hanks. Another...
- Why Nurses Are More at Risk of Suicide
Lately, the suicide rate has been increasing. In fact, a study has listed suicide as one of the leading causes of death in England in adults who are under 50. And, this study has also found that nurses are more likely to commit suicide than others, especially if they are female. ...
- How is Lyme Disease Diagnosed?
Lyme disease is primarily diagnosed through an analysis of the symptoms, although blood tests are also sometimes used.What to keep in mind when diagnosing Lyme diseaseThe bull’s eye rash is usually the most prominent symptom of Lyme’s disease, and a visualization of this rash is usually...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...