Dr. Christine Weaver is an internist practicing in Urbana, Illinois. Dr. Weaver specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Weaver provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Illinois
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine; American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics- Medical Genetics ; Board Eligible in Molecular Biology; PhD (Doctor of Philosophy in Cellular
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Developed a Series of Lectures on Clinical Genetics, University of Illinois -
- Faculty, Field of Breast Cancer, University of Illinois -
- Valedictorian of her class at University of Illinois
- Barnes-Jewish, Children's Hospital
- Washington University (Studied Labratory & Clinical Genetics); Barnes-Jewish, Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Medical Genetics, Alpha Omega Honor Medical Society
Articles and Publications
- Various Publications on Research, University of Illinois, Washington University
What do you attribute your success to?
- Lots of Hard Work, Being Blessed with Passion; Amazing Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
- Community Volunteer Work
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Nature
Christine A. Weaver's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Christine A. Weaver | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Christine A. Weaver's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Dr. Kavitha Subramoney M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Neelu Kaliani MD1818 E. Windsor Road Urbana IL 61802
- Dr. Charlotte L. Schuchart M.D.1801 Windsor Rd Champaign IL 61822
- Dr. Andrew J. Bartlett D.O.1801 Windsor Rd Champaign IL 61822
- Dr. Vishwas Vanar MD550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Sumuk Sundaram M.D.1801 Windsor Rd Champaign IL 61822