Dr. Bernadette Quadling is primarily an Internist associated with HCMC Geriatrics Department located in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Dr. Bernadette has more than two decades of experience in the field of geriatrics. Dr. Bernadette attended University of Witwatersrand-Faculty of Health Sciences for medical education and then Johannesburg Hospital for Fellowship. Dr. Bernadette is board certified in Internal Medicine and also Geriatrics by American Board of Internal Medicine and is also a prominent member of American College of Physicians.
Education and Training
University of Witwatersrand-Faculty of Health Sciences
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1992
University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota -
- Hennepin County Service Awards
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Johannes Hospital Parktown
- Johannesburg Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Geriatrics Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love of Patient Care, Growth in the Field, Experience, Great Training
Hobbies / Sports
- Photgraphy, Crafting, Sewing, Outdoor Activities
Bernadette K. Quadling's Practice location
Hennepin, Minneosta 55127Get Direction
GOLDEN VALLEY, MN 55422Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bernadette K. Quadling | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bernadette K. Quadling's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quadling
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- M. Chadi Alraies3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD6545 France Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Alina G. Livshits MD13819 Hanson Blvd NW Andover Minnesota 55304
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO6545 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Lisa L. Anderson MD255 North Smith Avenue St. Paul Minnesota 55102
- Dr. Bryce A Pierson MD8100 W 78TH ST EDINA MN 55439