Dr. Bernadette Quadling is primarily an Internist associated with HCMC Geriatrics Department located in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Dr. Bernadette has more than two decades of experience in the field of geriatrics. Dr. Bernadette attended University of Witwatersrand-Faculty of Health Sciences for medical education and then Johannesburg Hospital for Fellowship. Dr. Bernadette is board certified in Internal Medicine and also Geriatrics by American Board of Internal Medicine and is also a prominent member of American College of Physicians.
Education and Training
University of Witwatersrand-Faculty of Health Sciences
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1992
University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota -
- Hennepin County Service Awards
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Johannes Hospital Parktown
- Johannesburg Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Geriatrics Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love of Patient Care, Growth in the Field, Experience, Great Training
Hobbies / Sports
- Photgraphy, Crafting, Sewing, Outdoor Activities
Bernadette K. Quadling's Practice location
Hennepin, Minneosta 55127Get Direction
GOLDEN VALLEY, MN 55422Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bernadette K. Quadling | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bernadette K. Quadling's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quadling
- What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is a traditional medicine followed in ancient cultures for relieving pain and other symptoms using cups placed on specific positions on the skin to create suction. The reduced pressure under the skin helps to draw and hold the skin under the cup. Experts in this alternative therapy...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- M. Chadi Alraies3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD60 South 6th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Alina G. Livshits MD13819 Hanson Blvd NW Andover Minnesota 55304
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO6545 France Avenue South Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Richard Beck MD8240 Golden Valley Dr Golden Valley MN 55427
- Dr. Lisa L. Anderson MD255 North Smith Avenue St. Paul Minnesota 55102