Chiranjir Narine M.D.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry2601 E ROOSEVELT ST PHOENIX AZ, 85008
Dr. Chiranjir Narine practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in PHOENIX, AZ. Dr. Narine evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Narine seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Chiranjir Narine M.D.'s Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85008Get Direction
Chiranjir Narine M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Narine
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Nancy C. Buckner M.D.12835 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Roy Andrew Patchell MD500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Richard M. Spiegel M.D.7510 E 1st St Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Steven H Friedland M.D.12835 N. 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Robert Daniel Schulte M.D.9590 E Ironwood Square Dr Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Houshang Aminian MD11020 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028