Dr. Steven Coy is a hospitalist practicing in SAINT JOSEPH, MI. Dr. Coy specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Coy manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Coy works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Steven Kenton Coy MD's Practice location
SAINT JOSEPH, MI 49085Get Direction
Steven Kenton Coy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- Navigating Through Clinical and Research Ethics
When speaking of ethics in the medical field, it’s never so simple as the ethics that one learns at home or in other social settings. Ethics in this context have much more to do with a code of conduct, as well as a fair amount of patient advocacy. Depending on the arena of medicine and the...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Son H Phung MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Daniel Davis Bosis M.D.2230 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Joel peter Mendoza Tan MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Stanley A James M.D.4421 Sun N Lake Blvd Sebring FL 33872
- Dr. Patrick J. Mcnellis MD2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Malika M Israilova2900 N Lake Shore Drive, St Joseph Hospital Chicago IL 60657