Jocelyn Healey, MD, FAAP, works at Child and Adolescent Health Specialists in Cohasset, Massachusetts. Specializing in child care, Dr. Healey has particular interests in infant/toddler care, asthma, and childhood injury prevention. She also studies safe car seat installation for infants, and is a certified Child Passenger Safety Technician. At the practice, they also offer breastfeeding support, wellness visits for children, and other pediatric services.
Education and Training
Loyla School of Medicine
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1998
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1998
American board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Initial tree establishment on blocky quarry waste ameliorated with hydrogel or slate processing fines.
- Contaminated land clean-up using composted wastes and impacts of VOCs on land.
- Heavy metal fractionation during the co-composting of biosolids, deinking paper fibre and green waste.
- The repeatability of vegetation classification and mapping.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- 2001 Suny Stonybrook Dept Of Pediatrics
- Ear Infection
- Lyme Disease
- Strep Throat
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Pediatrics
- SUNY Stonybrook
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1999
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 2001
- University Hospital - SUNY at Stony Brook Program
- Stony Brook School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Certified Chid Passenger Safety Technician
What do you attribute your success to?
- Strong Family Support
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Kayaking
Favorite professional publications
- AAP Journal
- South Shore Hospital
Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD's Practice location
Cohasset, Massachusetts 02025Get Direction
COHASSET, MA 02025Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Healey
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.11 Pierce Street Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Peter K. Harvie55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 2114
- Dr. Mitzi Johnson MD294 Pleasant Street Stoughton Massachusetts 02072
- Wilhelmina Hernandez1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 02118