Dr. Danielle Bell is a psychiatrist practicing in NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Bell is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Bell diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Bell may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Bell treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Bipolar Disorder
Danielle N Bell M.D.'s Practice location
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR 72113Get Direction
Danielle N Bell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Pristiq vs. Effexor
Pristiq and Effexor are medications that have similar compositions and are produced by the same manufacturing company. Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) is an antidepressant, which has been recently approved by the FDA. The composition of Pristiq is similar to Wyeth’s existing antidepressant. The patent...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Mr. Miguel A. Casillas M.D.1205 McLain St Newport AR 72112
- Dr. Thomas Christian Stinnett M.D.5 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Shanna Palmer M.D.4300 W 7th St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jacquelyn Michelle Martin M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Philip Lewis Mizell M.D.9601 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Lawrence Labbate MD2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114