Dr. Benjamin Diener is an internist practicing in SANTA BARBARA, CA. Dr. Diener specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Diener provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Dr. Benjamin Godfrey Diener MD's Practice location
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93110Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Godfrey Diener MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Laurel Bliss MD317 W. Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Kelly Elizabeth Williams M.D.5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Nicole G Stern M.D.1224 E Lowell St Tucson AZ 85721
- Dr. Shaun Ehsani MD215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. David A Mandel M.D.317 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. George N Messerlian M.D.317 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105