Dr. Alex Planes is a Dentist practicing in Vero Beach, Florida. Dr. Planes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Certified in General Dentistry
Dr. Alex A. Planes DDS's Expert Contributions
Please bite on tea bags to control bleeding and go see your dentist asap to make sure everything is okay. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being Able to Attend Ivy League School, Honesty, Integrity with Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Traveling
Dr. Alex A. Planes DDS's Practice location
Vero Beach, Florida 32963Get Direction
VERO BEACH, FL 32966Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alex A. Planes DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alex A. Planes DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. Robert W Astles DMD MAGD963 37th Place Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Matthew Jackson Henry DDS5070 Highway A1a Vero Beach FL 32963
- Dr. Robert D. Gehrig D.M.D.1405 S 25th St Fort Pierce FL 34947
- Dr. Michael Glynn Mccown DMD4755 Highway A1a Vero Beach FL 32963
- Dr. Norman David Knowles DMD1511 B South 25th Street Fort Pierce FL 34947
- Michael Adu-tutu DDS714 AVENUE C FORT PIERCE FL 34950