Dr. Jennifer Youngblood is a pediatrician practicing in STOCKBRIDGE, GA. Dr. Youngblood is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Youngblood diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Youngblood can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 2010
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
Dr. Jennifer Courtney Youngblood M.D.'s Practice location
STOCKBRIDGE, GA 30281Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Courtney Youngblood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Dr. Runette Flowers MD2855 Candler Road Decatur Georgia 30034
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 Cliffton Road Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Brad C Weselman MD5008 Snapfinger Woods Dr Decatur GA 30035
- Ruchir Agrawal Other4000 Shakerag Hill Peachtree City GA 30269
- Dr. Charlene Johnson M.D.2945 Stone Hogan Connector Rd Sw Atlanta GA 30331
- Dr. Hugo Scornik M.D.1277b Wellbrook Cir Ne Conyers GA 30012