Dr. Neal Gittleman is a Dentist practicing in Pennington, New Jersey. Dr. Gittleman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
New York University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Associaiton, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Strong Compassion for his Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Avid Wine Collector, Photography, Biking, Hiking, Traveling, Reading
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Great West Healthcare
Dr. Neal Gittleman DDS's Practice location
Pennington, New Jersey 08534 Get Direction
PENNINGTON, NJ 08534 Get Direction
Somerville, NJ 08876 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Neal Gittleman DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Neal Gittleman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gittleman
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Maha K. Kaga D.M.D. 301 N Harrison St Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS 281 Durham Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Dr. Marjan Habibian DDS 503 Plainsboro Rd Plainsboro Center New Jersey08536 08536
- Dr. Jonathan Theis DMD 1330 West Chester Pike Havertown Pennsylvania 19083
- Dr. Neetha Ravindra DDS 977 Livingston Ave North Brunswick NJ 08902
- Eric Friedman DMD 1045 Street Road Southampton Pennsylvania 18966