Raj Upadya, DMD, maintains Esthetic Dental Care, a private dental practice located in the state of New Jersey. Dr. Upadya is one of the most highly trained and qualified dentists in the Princeton area, focusing on advanced restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures for the past 15+ years. Dr. Upadya treats complex dental problems within his office, like missing teeth, broken teeth, and TMJ related problems with a high degree of expertise. Board certified in comprehensive and restorative dentistry, Dr. Upadya also received continued education within the esteemed UCLA Esthetic Dentistry program. Aside from his practice, Dr. Upadya is an educator and mentor to dentists all over the country through his affiliations with The Dawson Academy and local New Jersey dental organizations.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine D.M.D.
Comprehensive and Restorative Dentistry Certified
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- New Jersey Top Doc Award, 2014
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Occlusal Disease
- Tmj Disorder
- Porcelain Veneers
- Gum And Tooth Contouring
- Six Month Smile
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Metal Free Fillings
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridge
- Dental Implant
- Cosmetic Dentures
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Complete Dentistry
- Associate faculty memberDawson Academy
- Accreditation candidate American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellowship candidateAcademy of General Dentistry
- St. Joseph’s Regional Medical CenterGeneral Practice
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Articles and Publications
- Has Articles Published in Dental Journals and Vista
What do you attribute your success to?
- Complete Dentistry Available, Helping Patients, Making a Difference
Areas of research
- Attended UCLA Esthetic Dentistry Program for Continued Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Skiing, Guitar, Golfing
Raj Upadya DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Raj Upadya DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Raj Upadya DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. Edward M. Sonnenberg DDS 230 US-206 Flanders New Jersey 07836
- Forouzan Ghaffari DMD 700 Passaic Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS 281 Durham Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Dmitry Kucher DDS 349 E Northfield Rd Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. Yusun Gohard DDS 34 Prospect St Madison NJ 07940
- Dr. Stephen Press D.M.D 223 Lorraine Ave Upper Montclair New Jersey 07043