Dr. Elizabeth Kariuki is a pediatrician practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Kariuki is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kariuki diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kariuki can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Elizabeth Wangari Kariuki M.D.'s Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Wangari Kariuki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD284 Suydam Street Brooklyn New York 11237
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208
- Flavio Gonzalez, Jr.1015 Madison Ave New York New York 10075
- Ms. Stephanie B. Bryant M.D.150 55th Street Brooklyn New York 11220