Ana R. Olivero, MD, maintains a position with Ola Pediatrics based out of Bronx, New York. Within the practice, Dr. Olivero is the Director of the Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home. Prior to her practice, Dr. Olivero received her education in her native country, Santo Domingo in 1985. Post graduation she received specialized training in pediatrics; as well as obtaining certification from the American Board of Pediatrics. Now, with over 20 years under her belt, Dr. Olivero has specific clinical interest in providing adolescent skin care. Aside from her patients, she speaks in her community and also is on the Board at the New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center.
Education and Training
Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo
Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd) 1985
Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo 1985
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Sits on Board, New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center -
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Pediatrics
- Escola Paulista de Vigilantes (Pediatrics)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Dominican Republic Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Articles and Publications
- Various Academic Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Community and the Dominican Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Volleyball, Outdoors, Exercising, Gardening
Favorite professional publications
- Contemporary Pediatrics, Pediatrics Anals, American Academy of Pediatrics Journal, UptoDate.com
Dr. Ana R. Olivero MD's Practice location
Bronx, New York 10463Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10032Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10462Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10463Get Direction
Dr. Ana R. Olivero MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olivero
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Ilene Fennoy MD3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Nicole Spillane M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Luis C. Nina-Ortega135 Haven Ave New York New York 10032
- Diana Volpert3959 Broadway New York New York 10032
- Dr. Maximo D'Oleo M.D.135 Haven Avenue New York New York 10032
- Dr. Cristina Fernandez M.D.622 W 168th St New York New York 10032