Dr. Tatiana Baron practices Endocrinology in New Hyde Park, New York. Dr. Baron specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Baron examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Winthrop University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Endocrine Society
Articles and Publications
- Co-authored a Book on a Heart Transplant, The Brain-Dead Organ Donor
What do you attribute your success to?
- Years of Studying and Lots of Hard Work, Amazing Family support
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, New York 11042Get Direction
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O. | Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baron
- Hyperthyroidism vs. Hypothyroidism
The human body is remarkably complex and involves a synergy of numerous body organs to function properly. Among the little-known organs is the thyroid, found just below the Adam’s apple. It is tiny but it plays a major role in the body. Its function is to synthesize iodine to produce thyroxine...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- What is Low T?
Low T, or low testosterone, refers to the reduced levels of the male hormone, testosterone, in the body. This condition is becoming increasingly common among males. Testosterone contributes to:...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Dr. Marvin A. Leder MD6915 Yellowstone Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Martin Greenfield MD2 Prohealth Plaza Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Justina May Deitz D.O.180 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631
- Aruna D. Poduval85 West Burnside Avenue Bronx New York 10453
- Dr. Yi-Hao Yu M.D., PH.D.55 HOLLY HILL LN GREENWICH CT 06830
- Dr. Milay Luis lam MD450 CLARKSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11203