Dr. Tatiana Baron practices Endocrinology in New Hyde Park, New York. Dr. Baron specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Baron examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Winthrop University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Endocrine Society
Articles and Publications
- Co-authored a Book on a Heart Transplant, The Brain-Dead Organ Donor
What do you attribute your success to?
- Years of Studying and Lots of Hard Work, Amazing Family support
Hobbies / Sports
- North Shore Manhasset Long Island Jewish Hospital
Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, New York 11042Get Direction
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O. | Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baron
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- What Are the Long-Term Effects of Type 2 Diabetes?
Introduction of DiabetesDiabetes is a condition where the insulin hormone is either not produced properly or not absorbed well, and as a result, there is too much sugar or glucose in the blood. High blood sugar levels can cause damage to the body’s organs over time. There are a lot of possible...
- The New Stem Cell Treatment that May Finally Cure Diabetes
Diabetes happens to be one of the most common diseases in the world, and it can hit anyone regardless of gender and age. In fact, cases of diabetes spiked in America just last year. The World Health Organization predicts that the number of people who have diabetes will increase twice as much by the...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Dark Chocolate May Reduce the Risk of Developing Diabetes
Great news for those who are loving the dark chocolate trend! Dark chocolate has been shown to assist those who are looking to prevent diabetes. In fact, the studies regarding dark chocolate are something that those who are looking for a healthier alternative might just want to consider. There was a...
- Dr. Rakhil Rubinova D.O.9935 65th Rd Rego Park NY 11374
- Dr. Edward M Condon MD6080 jericho turnpike Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Martin Greenfield MD2 Prohealth Plaza Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Justina May Deitz D.O.180 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Aruna D. Poduval85 West Burnside Avenue Bronx New York 10453
- Dr. Yi-Hao Yu M.D., PH.D.2015 W Main St Stamford Connecticut 06902