Dr. Luz Peguero is an internist practicing in Hadley, New York. Dr. Peguero specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Peguero provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña
Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu) MD
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- Patient's Choice Award, 2010, 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Articles Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her father, who was also a doctor. He inspired her, taught her, and was the best doctor in the world in her eyes!
- Volunteer Work in Africa
Hobbies / Sports
- Surfing, Diving, Hunting
Dr. Luz Peguero M.D.'s Practice location
Hadley, New York 12835Get Direction
AMSTERDAM, NY 12010Get Direction
Cape Coral, FL 33990Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Luz Peguero M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Luz Peguero M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peguero
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Dr. Robert A Brandis MD2497 State Highway 30 Mayfield NY 12117
- Jill Gradner Other1 West Ave Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Paul Markessinis MD1971 Western Ave Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Joseph Robert Hayes MD211 Church St Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Catherine Dawson MD211 Church St Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Thomas Klepetar Other1 West Ave Saratoga Springs NY 12866