Randeep Bhullar, DDS, is the proud CEO of Reach Dental in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Dedicated to offering the best care within his practice, Dr. Bhullar has over 15 years of experience and continually receives education courses to remain abreast in the field. An active member of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Bhullar diagnoses oral diseases, promotes oral health and disease prevention, creates treatment plans to restore and maintain oral health, and interprets X-rays and diagnostic tests amongst his patients.
Education and Training
New York University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Continued Education, Offering the Most Advanced Technology Available, Provide the Best, Up-to-Date Service to Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Poetry, Golfing, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Times
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- United Concordia
- AARP MedicareComplete
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value
- AARP MedicareRx Enhanced (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- Compass Rose Health Plan FEHP FFS (PPO)
- Copay Select
- Definity Choice Plus
- Definity PPO
- Dual Complete LP
- Dual Complete RP
- Evercare Plan DH (HMO SNP)
- Evercare Plan RDP (RPPOSNP)
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Options
- Healthy NY
- Heritage Choice
- Heritage Choice Standard
- Heritage Plus - Arkansas
- Heritage Plus - Georgia
- Heritage Plus - North Carolina
- Heritage Plus - South Carolina
- Heritage Plus/Heritage EPO
- Heritage Premier
- Heritage Select
- M.D. IPA
- M.D. IPA Preferred
- Medica Choice
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Medicare Advantage PFFS
- Medicare Advantage POS
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- MedicareComplete Choice Essential
- MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- MedicareComplete Essential
- MedicareComplete Plan 1
- MedicareComplete Plus
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Commercial
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Mercy Select
- Nursing Home Plan
- Optimum Choice
- Optimum Choice Preferred
- Pacificare SignatureElite Plus
- River Valley Choice Plus
- Secure Horizons Medicare
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare
- Sierra Health and Life
- SignatureValue Advantage
- SignatureValue HealthCare Partners Network
- Suite Spot
- The Empire Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthOne
- United Healthcare Navigate
- United Healthcare Navigate Plus
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Balanced
- UnitedHealthcare Basics
- UnitedHealthcare Catalyst
- UnitedHealthcare Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Choice HMO/Choice Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Families
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Kids
- UnitedHealthcare Core
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare EDGE
- UnitedHealthcare Heritage
- UnitedHealthcare Mutli-Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Pledge
- UnitedHealthcare Select EPO
- UnitedHealthcare Select HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus POS
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan PPO
Dr. Randeep Bhullar DDS's Practice location
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046 Get Direction
NORCROSS, GA 30071 Get Direction
Gainesville, GA 30501 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Randeep Bhullar DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Randeep Bhullar DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhullar
Excellent experience . Awesome dentures
3 or 4th time visiting. The doctor has always shown excellent care and professionalism. We appreciate this office staff and doctor.
I had fell and busted out my front teeth. Came into Reach Dental as a first time patient. I myself am scared to death of dentist offices so I was a little werry. Once I got checked in and back into the chair the staff did everything they could to make me feel as comfortable as possible. The Office is very clean and very bright and lets off a happy atmosphere. I came in today to get my partial that came in. And to say the least I am over the moon. Thank you so much Dr. Bhullar and your amazing staff for making me feel like family and taking care of my dental needs.
Did a great job. Very friendly and the ladies love donuts.
Even after I declined against dr bhullars advice to get full dentures and asked him to put the partial in anyway the first partial failed made a second partial at no cost. He is a very honest and professional dentist. I highly recommend reach dentil to Anyone. Thank you dr. Bhullar.
Great service and attention to detail by both the doctor and vivianna.
I am very happy with Dr. Randeep. He is Kind and listens to your actual needs.
The service was bananas I mean perfect everything they said they will do they did it and painless I will strongly recommend anyone to visit that office also the price is not bad compare to others even if you not have insurance
I really appreciate the personal attention paid by your personnel regarding the services provided. Especially Brenda and Vivianna.
Great everyone is friendly and nice
Awesome..Awesome..Awesome Dr Bhullar was very professional and took his time in telling me what was next. Sylvanna a great hygienist kept me calm and was their through out the procedure. Overall very satisfy with the service. Definitely will cone back.
Great customer service and personalized dental care.
Very good service. Would refer my friends and family.
They are all the most caring and honest. I am very pleased.
Fast and very nice.
Great service from the moment that I walked through the front door. If I had to sum it up in one word it would terrific. Not to mention that the doctor was very gentle and understanding. Cant wait for my next visit.
Great service wonderful staff and great doctor.
Great dentist Very friendly staff. Great quality dentistry. I am very pleased with the results. Thanks Dr. BHULLAR and staff.
Gives best consultation and services.
Very good experience everyone was so nice. I will be back
Thorough and friendly.
Great and honest Doctor very pleased with everyone thumbs up highly recommend coming here
Never in my whole life have I ever experienced such ease in getting needles from a dentist. You are the very best in what you do. You can give me needles any time.
Very good had a great experience very nice staff very caring.i would tell my friend and family to come here and get they dental work done because dr. Randeep Bhullar is so wonderful and amazing and it is affordable ....
I can not express enough how impressed I am with Reach Dental and the staff. From the moment I walked in i knew I was in the right place. The nurses were super sweet and comforting. Dr. Bhullar was so kind and professional. I had two extractions. The procedure went fast and I didnt feel anything. I recommend them to everyone. I will not go anywhere this is the best
My visit was very soothing and precise the staff is friendly and dr Bhullar is professional and understanding.
Excellent experience. Wait time was minimal. Staff are courteous and efficient. I have found a new dentist.
Very friendly staff and dr very personable
Staff are very friendly and affordable
I have enjoyed services in this office. Dr Kallu is a great assert to the company. Dr Bhullar is also very friendly. I will. Certainly recommend my family and all of my relatives and friends to come to this dental clinic. Brenda also treated me very well extended customer service to the maximum extend. Also berth provides great service and gives very warm welcome. I thank Dr Bhullar for giving me this opportunity to share my experience with this office. God bless you all.
I have found someone to suite all of my dental needs. The staff is great the DR is great and they work with your budget.It was truly a pleasure I will be back
Excellent treatment from staff and doctor.
- Dr. jeanetta
Great service. Wonderful staff and I would encourage anyone needed service to come to Reach Dental
Simply Fabulous .
The office is very professional. Like the fact that they are open on the weekend.
Viana is absolutely the best I have ever been to and that is one reason I continue to come here. Also the music is awesome.
My experience was great. Clean office. Wonderful staff and great prices. I will recommend them to anyone.
My visit is always a pleasure staff is very friendly and the doctors are just remarkable. I would recommend this facility to everyone
Service was prompt I did not have to wait Hygienist was very good and patient
Great service friendly staff job well done. Thank you Randeep Bhullar now I can smile again
Very good experience
Highly recommend this dentist office. Very professional and the staff is great. See Dr. Kallu
Excelent service awesome dentures .I am very please with the services received at reach dental.
Excelent service awesome dentures .I am very please with the services received at reach dental.
Elxllent staff and Attention to detail . Very pleased I have had extractionsroot canal and partials made for me. Charlotte
Great very good and nice
Very professional and thorough. I am very pleased with the level of service that I have received here.
I came in for an emergency and I was taken care of very quickly. Everyone in the office was very caring and professional.+ Show More
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Zain Dabbas 2594 Loganville Highway Grayson Georgia 30017
- Mrs. Amy G. David DMD 1057 Winder Hwy Jefferson Georgia 30549
- Dr. Ha Le D.M.D. 6319 Jonesboro Road, Suite A Morrow Georgia 30260
- Dr. Wesley D. Powell D.D.S., M. S. 2244 Henderson Mill Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30345
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD 7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD 1325 Auburn Road Dacula GA 30019