Salomon Imiak, MD,is aNational Medical Director of Sheridan Healthcare located in the state of Florida. Sheridan provides comprehensive hospital-based clinical and management solutions for anesthesia outsourcing and other specialty areas including emergency medicine, children's services and radiology. Dr. Imiak is a well-versed anesthesiologist of over 15 years has had many accomplishments and achievements within the field, along with attaining Board certification. Dr. Imiak has been the recipient to several awards for exceptional leadership and excellence in teaching. An advocate for giving back within his community, Dr. Imiak speaks internationally on his expertise and assists with clinics and training around the world.
Education and Training
University of Havana
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking -
- First Diamond Recipient Award, Sheridan Health Corporation, 2010
- Exceptional Leadership and Dedication John Peter Smith Award, Baylor Community College, 2010
- Excellence in Teaching and Education Award, University of Miami
- Graduated Cum Laude in Surgery and Obstetrics
- FASA 2017 American society of Anesthesia
- american society of anesthesia
- florida society of Anesthesia
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
Articles and Publications
Publications in Mexico, Cuba, and the US
What do you attribute your success to?
Integrity, Honesty, Perseverance, Faith, and the Support of his Wife
Involved with mission trips to Haiti and other areas of the world. He assists in the set up of clinics, supply of equipment, and training to other doctors to improve the quality of life and healthcare in areas less fortunate.
Hobbies / Sports
- Committed to his Jewish Faith, Enjoys his Practice, Family Man, Spending Time with his Amazing Wife
Salomon Imiak's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Salomon Imiak | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Salomon Imiak's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.4515 WILES RD STE 201 COCONUT CREEK FL 33073
- Dr. Neel Amin M.D.1164 E Oakland Park Blvd Oakland Park FL 33334
- Waleed Sayedahmad9414 Satinleaf Place Parkland Florida 33076
- Dr. Michael Brian Black MD1613 HARRISON PKWY SUNRISE FL 33323
- Dr. Vania Fernandez MD3702 Washington St Hollywood FL 33021