Dr. Rebecca Day is a psychologist practicing in HUNTINGTON, WV. Dr. Day specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Day evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Day because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Rebecca Day's Practice location
HUNTINGTON, WV 25703Get Direction
Rebecca Day's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Ms. Tammy Lee Corbett-alderman M.A.8150-A Court Ave. Hamlin WV 25523
- Mr. William Andrew Riffle M.A.228 Adams Ave Huntington WV 25701
- Mrs. Erica Nicole Stoler MA ED.S2850 5th Ave Huntington WV 25702
- Mr. Keith Nmn King MA2 Bonnie Blvd Huntington WV 25705
- Ms. Pamela Gail Newlon MA6168 Edens Branch Rd Barboursville WV 25504
- Dr. Lauren Davidson PSY.D.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704