Dr. Esther Servillas practices Geriatric Medicine in CHICAGO, IL. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Servillas works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Esther R Servillas MD's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Esther R Servillas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Peyman Pahlavan M.D.153 1/2 North 19th Avenue Melrose Park Illinois 60160
- Dr. Beata Styka M.D.12130 S Harlem Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Caroline Nobuko Harada M.D.7101 S Exchange Ave Chicago IL 60649
- Dr. Theodore Christou M.D.9050 W 81st St Justice IL 60458
- Dr. Stacie K Levine MD180 Harvester Dr Willowbrook IL 60527
- Dr. Edward Gurza MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153