Katrine H. Lepedjian, MD, maintains a position on staff at the Los Angeles Surgical Center. Located in Los Angeles, California, the Center provides state-of-the-art, comprehensive outpatient surgical procedures. Dr. Lepedjian is a well-versed anesthesiologist of approximately 30 years, acting as the Medical Director within the Center. She has expertise in general, orthopedic, eye, and endoscopic anesthesiology; along with providing guidance, leadership, oversight, and quality assurance for the staff of the Center. Dr. Lepedjian is eligible for Board certification with the esteemed American Board of Anesthesiology, and remains current in advancements through her memberships with medical associations.
Education and Training
Yerevan State Medical University
Yerevan State Medical Institute, Yerevan, Armenia 1972
Yerevan University of Traditional Medicine 1975
Yerevan Haybusak University Faculty of Medicine 1979
Yerevan State Medical University Named for Mkhitar Heratsi 1972
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center Program
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center (Internal Medicine, Anesthesia)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, California Society of Anesthesiologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being good at what she does, with many years of practice. Being friendly, caring, very loving, and attentive to all of her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Gardening, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- Anesthesia News, American Society of Anesthesiologists Journal
- Hollywood Community Hospital
Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, California 91206Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90057Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lepedjian
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Brandon Lucas Villarreal M.D.25500 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD Santa Monica California
- Sylvia Ashour Abdulian3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City CA 91604
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Kongyuan He M.D.16886 Encino Hill Drive Encino California 91436