Dr. Farrokh Shadab is a pediatrician practicing in Fountain Valley, California. Dr. Shadab is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shadab diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shadab can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1967
Teheran University 1967
Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine 1967
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatric Oncology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.'s Expert Contributions
This is an epiglottis problem. See an ENT. READ MORE
Hi, Since growth of the baby is slowing down, a decrease in appetite is normal. Go ahead and try to feed him small amounts of meat and vegetables. Thank you. Sincerely, Dr. Farrokh Shadab, MD READ MORE
Use Mylecon drop and stop formula. READ MORE
See eye doctor READ MORE
Claritin side effect READ MORE
Yes, is there any routine life changes or behavior issues? night mare? Or not check for diabetes READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pediatrics; Cook County Hosp, Pediatrics; Beverly Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- BEVERLY HOSPITAL
- Cook County Health and Hospitals System
- Beverly Hospital
- Rush Medical School (Neonatology)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for the Medical Field and Helping Others
Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.'s Practice location
Fountain Valley, California 92708Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shadab
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Christina Schwindt M.D.27800 MEDICAL CENTER ROAD MISION VIEJO CA 92691
- Dr. Srivimol Tantamjarik M.D., F.A.A.P.12555 GARDEN GROVE BLVD GARDEN GROVE CA 92843
- Jasim al-Jawad500 W. Willow Street Long Beach California 90806