Vasdeep S. Kahlon, MD, maintains his own private practice located in the Bay Area of California. Dr. Kahlon is a well-versed psychiatrist specializing in addiction medicine, primarily dealing with the processes of detoxification, rehabilitation, harm reduction, abstinence-based treatment, individual and group therapies, oversight of halfway houses, treatment of withdrawal-related symptoms, acute intervention, and long term therapies designed to reduce likelihood of relapse.
Education and Training
GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE MD
Agartala Government Medical College 1978
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- National Public Speaking, Lectures -
- Bipolar Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- California Psychiatric Association, American Psychiatric Association
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published During Residency
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Being Available for his Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Watching Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Psychiatric Association Journal, Clinicals of Psychiatry
- Fremont Hospital
- Oakland Regional Hospital
- St. Rose Hospital
Dr. Vasdeep S. Kahlon M.D.'s Practice location
Fremont, California 94536Get Direction
FREMONT, CA 94536Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vasdeep S. Kahlon M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vasdeep S. Kahlon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kahlon
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Managing Anxiety Disorder Using BuSpar
What is anxiety?Anxiety is a general term that is often used to refer to disorders among individuals that cause nervousness, fear, stress, and worrying. These traits often impact human behavior and can turn into real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is temporary and vague. However, anxiety that turns...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Dr. Stanley E. Fischman M.D.2485 Hospital Drive Mountain View California 94040
- Dr. Frank A. Stanton M.D.2275 Arlington Dr San Leandro CA 94578
- Brad Gould907 San Ramon Valley Blvd. Dansville California 94526
- Dr. Sara Gandy M.D.401 Quarry Road Stanford California 94305
- Tammy Christine Saah2039 Forest Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Mali A. Mann MD550 Hamilton Avenue Palo Alto California 94301