Dr. Tera De falkenberg is a speech language pathologist practicing in ONTARIO, CA. Dr. De falkenberg specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. De falkenberg evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. De falkenberg helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Tera Lynn De falkenberg M.A., SLP-CCC's Practice location
ONTARIO, CA 91761Get Direction
Mrs. Tera Lynn De falkenberg M.A., SLP-CCC's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Sara Elizabeth Itani M.S., CCC-SLP1500 S HAVEN AVE STE 190 ONTARIO CA 91761
- Lindsey Van hofwegen M.S., CCC-SLP1500 S HAVEN AVE STE 190 ONTARIO CA 91761
- Mrs. Angela Jean Benes M.S., SLP-CCC4100 JURUPA ST ONTARIO CA 91761
- Mrs. Kristin Nicole Warren M.S. CCC-SLP4100 JURUPA ST ONTARIO CA 91761
- Ms. Nicole Kristen Valdez M.S., CCC-SLP4100 JURUPA ST ONTARIO CA 91761
- Miss Claudia Lorena Ceballos M.S., C.C.C.1500 S HAVEN AVE STE 190 ONTARIO CA 91761