Dr. Dennis Crouse is a pediatrician practicing in Springfield, Illinois. Dr. Crouse is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Crouse diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Crouse can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Texas at Galveston
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Lectures -
- Guest, ESPN Radio -
- Best Doctor in America, 2010-2013
- Chicago's Top Doctor, 2012
- University of Texas
- University of Texas
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
Professional Society Memberships
- Illinois Chapter of the Committee on Fetus and Newborn (Chair Member), Perinatal Advisory Committee, Illinois Department of Public Health (Chair Member)
Articles and Publications
- Articles and Book Chapters Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working Hard and Personal Experiences
Hobbies / Sports
- Woodworking, Hunting, Fishing, Traveling
- St. Joseph's Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
Dennis T. Crouse's Practice location
Springfield, Illinois 62711Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dennis T. Crouse | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dennis T. Crouse's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Subhash C. Chaudhary M.D.301 North 8th Street Springfield Illinois 62701
- Dr. Kenneth R. Sagins M.D.100 Stahlhut Dr Lincoln IL 62656
- Dr. Varshita Pande M.D.480 Plumas Boulevard Yuba City CA 95991
- Dr. Nicole Ann Florence M.D.3132 Old Jacksonville Rd Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. Jane Taylor MD301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. Cynthia J Lee M.D.2901 Old Jacksonville Rd Springfield IL 62704